Sterling Chain Reactor
- Serves as a full strength, abrasion resistant extension of the “tie in point” of a harness.
- Extends a rappel device brake by more than twice the amount of brake line that is in the visual field.
- Allows for a clear disconnect in deep pools of water.
- By installing an auto block directly to the belay loop below the rappel device, a “third hand” Point Of Connection is created.
- Can also be used to belay a canyon leader on a down climb, swim, or exposed approach.
- Allows more distance between Rappel device and Waterfall
- Length: 39 in.