The 42 Liter Chichin Women’s Canyoneering pack by Rodclé is the newest canyoneering pack built with the female canyoneer in mind. The PVC material is very flexible, drains quickly, and is abrasion-resistant. This pack can handle the rigors of canyoneering.
This backpack has an anatomical design specifically created for women. The shoulder straps of the pack are placed slightly closer together to accommodate female canyoneers.
The backpack has quick-release buckles on the straps, just like the other Rodcle backpacks, which allows you to detach the backpack quickly in dangerous situations.
Furthermore, the Chichin backpack has
- Padded and pre-formed shoulder pads with material loops.
- Lateral drainage Hidraplus X4.
- Pocket in the top lid with zip closure with opening and outer padding.
- Padded backrest.
- The upper handle facilitates transport when the backpack is not carried and also allows it to be hung for storage.
- Front handle.
- Oscillating lumbar support to adapt to the female hip.
- 40L contents can be extended to 42L.
Order now, we have a limited supply in stock.